Whitney Spicer Art
YEN Clear Candle 300g
YEN: PINE / CEDAR LEAF / CITRUS CLEAR CANDLE 300G
A woody base of pine and cedar leaf combined with refreshing notes of citrus. Inspired by the beautiful waters and hinterland of Byron Bay.
Scent tone: Woody / Fresh / Earthy
Natural 100% soy wax candle set in an amber glass jar, topped with an aluminium screw top lid.
Ingredients: 100% natural soy wax, premium grade phthalate free fragrance oils, essential oils, natural fibre waxed cotton wick.
Size: Net weight 300g / (10oz.)
Burn time: approx. 45-50 hours
Handmade in Australia
• Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
• When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory and clean and even burn.
• Never leave your candle burning longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
• Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1-1.5cm from the bottom of your vessel.
• After use when the wax has cooled and re set, trim your wick to 5mm again before relighting to avoid 'mushrooming' of the wick.
• Never leave your burning candle unattended
• Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface
• Never move your candle while lit
• Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight
Soy wax candles can be sensitive, please store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and excessive temperatures.
REUSE YOUR VESSEL
When finished burning your candle, simply wash out any left over soy wax with hot water and detergent for use as the perfect drinking tumbler.